Support your child’s learning !
Mainly aimed at the french speaking pupils of the international schools of Ho Chi Minh City, l’Atelier offers monday to saturday classes of tutoring and academic reinforcement in all disciplines.
With our team of tutors and private teachers, we help students to :
– Find well-suited working and scheduling methods.
– Understand, learn and revise the content of their courses by answering their every question and by testing their knowledge.
– Go beyond their homework by giving them extrawork.
– Correct their mistakes and improve their written and oral expression, through simple or more complex exercices (papers, composition & essays, reports & oral presentations …)
With a multicultural and diverse team of teachers, l’Atelier is able to provide help in exercices in the following topics :
– Sciences : Mathematics, Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
– Human Sciences : History, Geography, Economics & Social Sciences.
Did You Know ?
If steady work is a key to success, do not forget that rest is essential to your child’s development and balance. Thus, the recommended sleep time for children 6 to 12 years is about 11 hours. For teenagers from 13 years, count 8 hours for a good recovery !