French Baccalaureate Preparation in Saïgon
The first lesson at l’Atelier is free!
Prepare French Baccalaureate Exam in Ho Chi Minh City
Open since 2010, the French International School Marguerite Duras is the only francophone secondary school in Saigon, and thereby the only one offering classes for the acquisition of the French Baccalaureate in this region of Vietnam.
Following the program and the holidays of the main land, it is the reference for all French expatriates as well as for students of a francophone country or having developed a sufficient level of French.
However, especially for students in the latter category, the baccalaureate remains a demanding test. Indeed, these students, working in an international environment, see their contact with the French language reduced, which could negatively affect their skills in this area, as well as their chances of success in the final examination.
It is then that the help of our tutors is needed.
At l’Atelier, students are prepared for all the exams of the French Baccalaureate, regardless of their specialization : Literary, Scientific or Economic and Social.
Whether it is for the early exams of “Première” or for the “Terminale” session, all difficulties are reviewed point by point:
- Methodologies specific to the various requirements of the French system: Dissertations, document reviews, organized responses, presentations …
- Spelling, Grammar, Conjugations, Vocabulary.
- Revision of knowledge in all subjects and courses of General Knowledge.
- Tips and preparations to the written and oral tests with mock exams and tests.
Students gradually develop their skills for better chances of success throughout the year continuous control, but most importantly, it enhances their confidence and trust in order to get good results during the June exams session.
Why Choose our French Baccalaureate Preparation
in Thao Dien
French Baccalaureate Preparation Lesson Prices
in Groups of 5
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimal session duration is a full hour. You can however go for more!
Nothing more simple ! Read the web page dedicated to our teachers to discover their profiles.
There are several levels of DELF :
- DELF « Prim » : Aimed at children, it validates the skills acquired in primary school by pupils ranging from 7-8 years to 12 years. The DELF Prim is available in 3 examinations, corresponding to A1.1, A1 and A2 levels.
- DELF « Junior/ Scolaire » : Designed for high school students, DELF Junior is similar to the “All Public” version, but with differences in the topics addressed, taking into account the centers of interest of teenagers.
- DELF et le DALF « All Publics » : Destined to adults wishing to develop their French skills for personal or professional purposes.
- DELF « Pro » : Divided in 4 levels (A1, A2, B1, and B2), DELF PRO focuses on communication in work environments of all sectors.
For each level, 4 skills are evaluated: listening, speaking, writing and written comprehension.